We are a global communion of apostles and prophets committed to serving Christ and His body in mutuality and inclusiveness. We are not denominated in such a way as to be joined. Rather, God sets the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleases. He joins us. We believe that God’s body is organic, and is to be relationally functional.
You may be numbered among us because you are connected to someone who is connected to one or more of us, who is able to commend you as one who confesses and manifests Christ as the bedrock of your life, having that testimony, and demonstrating the corresponding fruit. New creation life is foundational to authentic Christianity, and the primary basis for living our lives together in Him.
We subscribe to the basic tenants of faith found in the Apostles’ Creed. So long as we know in part and prophesy in part, we expect grace to be granted to one another in all matters concerning secondary doctrines. Any discussions about specific doctrinal issues are to be understood as the sharing of personal views, not representative of this global fellowship at large. Our purpose as a fellowship is not unanimity of mind, but of the unity of the spirit and heart in Christ (See John 17). Therefore, we do not embrace or extend any exclusive positional statements of doctrine.
The effectual posture assumed by Paul (determined to know nothing except Jesus, and Him crucified) is recommended for the good of our communion, and for the greater cause of Christ.
- How we formed. We are a band of brothers and sisters who are being knitted together into a global company. We have chosen to beat our swords into plowshares and our spears into pruning hooks, demonstrating our faith in God and His ability to finish what He has started. Being at war with one another is both counter-productive and demonic. Being anything less than one is contrary to God’s revealed will.
- How we function. We have no official man-made organization. We are a growing fellowship looking to connect in the Spirit with other apostolic servants and their spheres within the global community. We affirm Jesus Christ as the only Head of the church that He is building, and we are His bondservants. We recognize His mantle of servant-leadership on different ones for specific purposes as we submit to and serve one another. Fathers in the faith, in counsel with participating brethren, guide our activities by consensus.
- Our values. Stronger and deeper than human structure and organization can provide, we are joined, knit, connected and linked by the work of the Holy Spirit and the love of the Father and one another, to walk out the kingdom together as God designs and directs. At the core of our being, we believe that God’s primary building strategy is by relationship ~ first vertically with Him, and then horizontally among us. Mutual love and trust is the rudder of our travels together.
- Our Vision. We labor together in practical ways where possible, networking through relationships to expand the kingdom of God among the nations, to serve God’s purpose in bringing many sons to glory, thus filling the earth with His glory. We hope to increasingly facilitate joint ventures in strategically impacting global missions through established relationships, which are fostered in meetings such as round-table dialogues, conferences and expanding contacts.
- Our invitation. There is nothing to join, but we are eager to be inclusive in our functional fellowship. Any apostolic servant may be identified with us through an established relationship with a relating team member who can testify to that person’s authenticity, character, integrity and intent. We invite others to visit our website and links to participating individuals and streams of service. Attend our functions. Get to know us, and let us get to know you.
- Our clarification. This approach is our way of protecting relational integrity for the purpose of co-laboring without developing an organizational structure. We are keenly aware that we represent only a very small portion of the total global communion of the saints. Our desire is to cross-pollinate with other apostolic servants as the Holy Spirit creates opportunities.
Editorial Team Disclaimer: Publication on this site does not necessarily indicate endorsement of all statements or articles. We endorse individual writers because of relationship, and value his/her input as a contributing member of the Body of Christ.